- GENERAL CONDITIONS
The company under the name LIFEPRIMED hereinafter will be referred to as the COMPANY.
It is expressly agreed that the retention of this website by the COMPANY is not a proposal for the conclusion of a sale’s contract with each USER. During your tour thought this website and the remote purchase of products/services, you acknowledge that it is governed by specific terms, as they arise according to the present terms and conditions, the sales terms are provided below in the relevant chapter as well as by the applicable legislation. In the event of your disagreement with any of these Terms, you should not take any action both at the COMPANY’s Website and at the online store, including your simple browsing. However, any action in the online store, as for example your browsing or the purchase of any COMPANY's product/services, will be considered as an unconditional acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
The use of this website and any transaction made by your side in our online store, is at your sole responsibility.
For the purposes hereof you are referred to as the USER (member or not of this website).
- How to use the website
- a. Prior to accessing the website, the USER must read and comply with these binding terms and conditions governing its use and accept them unconditionally, as articulated by the COMPANY. It is expressly agreed that the COMPANY is not liable for any damage or loss caused to the USER or any third party due to improper compliance to the website’s terms and conditions of the website by them.
- The USER who is willing to purchase products/services via this website promises and agrees that they meet the legal requirements for the conclusion of the contract and that they are adult.
- c. The COMPANY provides the opportunity to the USER of this website to register, if desired as a member (REGISTERED USER -MEMBER) declaring certain data and specifically their name, surname, email, password, while the USER shall be requested to verify their password. With the creation f a registered account on behalf of the USER, the latter could receive informative e-mails about the prices of the COMPANY’s products, new products, promotions, etc, if wishes so.
- Hyperlinks- Links
The COMPANY reserves the right to set different content of these terms, always within the framework of legality and the USER recognizes this right to the COMPANY.
The COMPANY reserves the right to further amend and / or repeal all or part of the website’s contents (such as texts, pictures, product descriptions, etc.) without warning, as well as to restrict access to the entire website or part of it. Using this website after the above mentioned amendment, is deemed as an acceptance of the amended Terms and Conditions.
The COMPANY is not liable towards the USER, if for any reason the website is unavailable at a given time or for any period. The COMPANY notes that the site may display technical errors with immediate effect on the presentation of the contents of site subjects (including but not limited to photos, prices, texts etc.) for reasons it has no responsibility and promises to strive for their faster resolution.
All content, logos and software of this website are considered as the intellectual and/or industrial property of the COMPANY or any third parties contracted with the COMPANY. Therefore, the content of this page is available to the USER only for personal use only and in no case for public or commercial. The COMPANY expressly declares that the USER can store, print and display the content provided by this website solely for personal use. It is not permitted to the USER to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any form whatever is displayed on this website. Moreover, the USER cannot modify or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by this website.
No license or consent is granted to enable the USER to use the marks of the COMPANY in any manner, and agrees not to use these marks contained on this website or any similar symbol. It is expressly agreed that the USER will not use the name or the website of the COMPANY in a way that may cause any harm or damage to the COMPANY or a third party, while the USER is solely responsible for the recovery.
- Print - Storage of conditions
- Possibility of communication
For any query or complaint about the contents on this website and its terms and conditions, the USER can communicate by email at […] or the Customer Service Centre at […].
- The COMPANY expressly warrants that all necessary technical and organizational measures have been taken to safeguard the confidentiality, integrity and availability of all the USER’s data. For the operation of the e-shop, the COMPANY uses and continuously upgrades the subsystems required for the smooth and proper functioning of the system, such as: backup system, protection, protection against viruses, protection against malicious acts etc.
- The COMPANY additionally complies with all safety rules for safe access from each user's registered account - user member, which may have been created in accordance with the above-mentioned under Art. 2c.
However with the creation of the account the USER promises to abide by all appropriate security measures in order to maintain the confidentiality of user account details. The COMPANY states that is not responsible for restoring any damage or injury resulting from failure to observe appropriate safety rules by the USER and, as such, the respective USER, after the completion of any communication through the account, should safely exit from the account (disconnect) and preserve the non-disclosure of personal account information to any third party. In case of loss or despite the foregoing in any way disclosure of the secret password to a third party the USER shall promptly notify the COMPANY at the e-mail […].
- SERVICES OF THE WEBSITE / E-SHOP
The information provided in this Website is complete, accurate, current and updated, whether they relate to the identity of the COMPANY or the supplied products/services from the online store. These guarantees are subject to any technical or typographical errors, which can not be predicted or occur unintentionally or due to downtime of this website or due to force majeure. This website has taken all necessary technical and other means to be immediately informed about the available quantity of our products/services, however, we maintain an express reservation regarding the validity of the available quantities in the e-shop, as the update may take place within one (1) hour from the moment of the modification.
- Your account
All of your personal information, collected through the special electronic form of the website is strictly necessary for carrying out the services mentioned above and your registration indicates your complete consent.
Through our website, by simple and understandable steps the USER can order and complete the process of remote online sales of the COMPANY’s products/services. To purchase the products/services, the USER should select on the basis of the indicated way, which is included in our website, the products the USER wishes to buy. For the conclusion of a purchase, the USER may proceed either as a common visitor or a registered member.
The USER, before proceeding to their order, would be useful to be informed in detail about the basic process and the terms of sale of products/services, offered each time for information at the relevant stage-field before making the purchase.
- Legalframework for purchasing products online
The online purchase of products through this e-shop are governed by both the "TERMS OF SALE" included in this chapter and all the terms and conditions of this website as well as the relevant legislation. The USER acknowledges that before purchasing the product, he/she has read the above terms and accepts their content.
- Product Features
The main features of the products sold on this website are demonstrated in each space where appropriate. For technical reasons relating to the website, the browser or the use of this website via a mobile phone, a partial mismatch may occur between the products presented and the actual product such as e.g. variations in the color of the products. The COMPANY shall not be liable for any such differences.
- Ordering process
- In order to proceed to the purchase of products and/or services, you have to follow the following steps:
- Select a section of this website and then the type of product/service.
- Check out the product(s) you are interested in or the service description. In the description you will find useful information on the terms of the selected service or product details such as composition, reference code and price, as well as the available sizes and colors.
- Select the service or product, the quantity and color -if this product is available in more colors/paterns- and add the item to your basket. Then you can choose whether you want to continue shopping or you would wish to complete your order.
- If you wish to continue shopping, repeat the process. Otherwise, if you want to complete your order, you can continue by creating an online account or making quick order without registering.
- Select the payment method: Paypal, Cash, Credit/Debit Card or Deposit at our designated Bank Account.
- Carefully read the order confirmation.
- Please select (click) the acceptance of the terms and conditions field, which you must read and accept before selecting the "payment" field.
- It goes without saying that before finalizing the order, the USER may cancel in total or alter details of the order (quantity or product/service type). In any case the COMPANY points out that the USER should carefully check the order before selecting the "payment" field.
- When the USER finally makes an order, he/she will immediately receive an email, confirming the order’s receipt by the COMPANY’s side. It is noted that the receipt by the USER’s side does not imply that the order was accepted by the COMPANY and that the contract for the sale of the ordered product has been concluded.
- Following this, the USER will receive a confirmation email that the order was sent and the demand on the purchase has been received. In case of a purchase, the aforementioned confirmation will show the shipping code of the co-operating courier company so that the USER can locate the product(s). By sending the second e- mail on behalf of the COMPANY, it is considered that the sales contract is concluded only for the product(s) included in the order. In case where any amount has been paid for a product/service not included in the order or in case that the USER does not receive the second e -mail, the USER will be refunded.
- 6.Correct data statement by the USER
All data submitted by the USER during the order must be truthful and accurate. To avoid inadvertent errors it is recommended that the USER should crosscheck all data before the order’s submission.
- Prices – stocks
The products cost may vary. The COMPANY declares that all prices listed on the website are subject to changes, for which the USER will be appropriately informed. Further to this, the COMPANY’s products are available subject to their availability of these stocks, on which the USER will be informed accordingly.
- Right of non-acceptance of the order
Besides the fact that the COMPANY has made every possible effort so that both the features and the prices of products are accurate, we reserve the right not to accept an order for goods/services, which inadvertently have incorrect features or price e.g. due to written error or because of technical errors in the operation of this website or for any other reason.
The COMPANY reserves the same right in case of an order of very high price and the right to communicate with the USER.
Furthermore, the COMPANY states that reserves the right not to accept an order from someone who has not received and paid on delivery for the ordered products without ground repeatedly in the past. In any case the COMPANY states that reserves the right to communicate with the USER in order to ensure the smooth progress of the completion of each order. Moreover, the Company reserves the right in its absolute discretion to communicate especially in cases of someone choosing a payment method of cash on delivery but who has not received ordered products without ground repeatedly in the past and ask for the payment of the price and any expenditure with bank deposit.
- Payment methods
- Paypal. The USER purchasing through our online store has the option to pay via PAYPAL.
- Cash. Furthermore, the USER has the option to pay on delivery (for products to be delivered within Greece). In case of payment by cash on delivery the USER shall pay the amount to the courier’s employee, with which the COMPANY cooperates. For the order’s price and any shipping costs, which must be paid to the said representative, the USER will be clearly and thoroughly informed before proceeding to the purchase.
- Credit/Debit card. The USER has, also, the option to pay via credit card, using […]. The on-line payment by a credit or debit card is made through security system called the «[…]» that provides the encryption of your banking data when transmitted over the network.
SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol is the global standard on Internet for certifying web sites to web users and data encryption among the web users and web servers. An encrypted SSL communication requires all information sent between a customer and server to be encrypted by the dispatch software and decrypted by the receiving software, protecting personal information during transmission. Furthermore, all information sent by SSL protocol is protected by a mechanism that automatically detects is the data have been modified on transmission.
- Bank Deposit.Kindly transfer/deposit the relevant amount in the account indicated below.
It is crucial to fill in your name and the order’s number/code in the bank deposit document:
Account Number: […]
Account IBAN: […]
Account holder: […]
Once you make the deposit, you will have to send us the deposit document via email: […].
*Orders will be processed as soon as you have deposited the total amount corresponding to your order in the designated bank account.
** Deposit in a bank account in special cases at the Company’s discretion, upon communication with the USER and if selected by the Company, such as e.g. in the above mentioned case of a person who has chosen the cash on delivery payment method but not received the ordered products without ground repeatedly in the past.
- Shipping and Delivery
- For shipping and delivery of orders within Greece
- Delivery time.
The COMPANY will deliver the products at the address declared by the USER via the affiliated courier company within 3-5 days from the date of the second confirmatory email.
- b. For shipping and delivery of orders outside Greece
- ba. Delivery time
- i.The COMPANY will deliver the products at the address declared by the USER via the affiliated courier company within […] days from the date of the second confirmatory e-mail, if the delivery is to be made in a country within the European area, provided that the COMPANY is able to ship the goods and ii .The COMPANY will deliver the products at the address declared by the USER via the affiliated courier company within […] days from the date of the second confirmatory e-mail, if the delivery is made in any of the countries outside the European area, provided that the COMPANY is able to ship the goods.
- Shipping cost.
- the COMPANY undertakes the expense of shipping for purchases of more than € […] if the delivery is made in one of the countries within a European zone than those which the COMPANY has the possibility to deliver products, and in all other cases the USER will be clearly informed by the COMPANY about the shipping costs before ordering the products and
- the Company will bear the expense of shipping for purchases of more than € […] if the delivery is made in one of the countries outside of the European zone, from those that the COMPANY has the possibility to deliver products, and in all other cases USER will be clearly informed by the COMPANY about the shipping costs before ordering the products.
- c. The COMPANY declares that it bears no responsibility for orders sent without fault to the wrong address.
- Order file
The COMPANY keeps electronic records of individual orders, to which the USER may have access.
- USER’s rights
It is expressly agreed that the USER has the right to replace the product or get a refund in accordance with the relevant provisions regarding the sale of Articles 534 et seq. of the Greek Civil Code, while observing all applicable rules, in cases of defective products or lack of guaranteed feature, if it is observed after the inspection of the returned product by the COMPANY. A prerequisite among others is the presentation of the sales voucher and the goods in their original packaging.
- Storage- Printing of terms of sale
The USER has the ability to store and / or print all terms of sale, for the purpose of for securing the transactions.
C2 . RETURN POLICY
- Withdrawal of purchase
- Right of withdrawal
With the provision of the relevant legislation, the USER making online purchase of products/services through the COMPANY’s e-shop, has the right to withdraw from the purchase and return the product(s)/services purchased in accordance with the process described in this chapter (I) process, with the exception of products and/or services mentioned in the relevant legislation (eg service’s contracts after the service has been provided, if the execution commenced with the consumer's prior express consent, the supply of goods manufactured in accordance with the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized, the supply of goods that can be spoiled or expire soon, etc.).
- Deadline for withdrawal
The USER is entitled to withdraw from the purchase without giving any reason within 14 calendar days from the day that he/she or a third person designated by him/her shall take the product’s physical possession.
The USER is able to proceed to the above mentioned withdrawal provided that the COMPANY is informed within the aforementioned 14-day deadline either by using the sample statement of withdrawal under the title "Return form" (which can be saved or printed by clicking […]) or by filling in the above form, a copy of which he/she shall receive together with the packaging of the product, and by sending it to the Company or by any other unequivocal statement, which expresses the clear will to withdraw from the purchase. Especially when sending electronically the return form (under the title 'Return form') the USER will receive immediate confirmation of receipt of such a withdrawal.
- USER’s Responsibility
The USER is responsible only for any diminished value of the goods resulting from handling, which was not necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- USER’s Obligations
- a. The USER is obliged to return the goods/services without undue delay and in any case within 14 calendar days from the date announced to the COMPANY, according to the above decision to withdraw from the contract. That said deadline applies if the USER sends back the goods before the deadline of 14 calendar days.
- b. Products must be returned in the condition in which they were received by the USER along with their packaging. Furthermore, for the withdrawal to be accepted the special markers should not be removed from the clothes (tags) while the sales voucher is necessary to be returned.
- c. In case of a refund by deposit in the USER’s bank account (e.g. in the case, where cash on delivery has been selected as the payment method), the USER must fill in the return form the bank account’s number, in which the COMPANY will reimburse the money.
- COMPANY’s Obligations
- The COMPANY will reimburse any expenses received from the USER, without undue delay and in any case within 14 calendar days from the day notified on the USER’s decision to withdraw from the contract. The reimbursement form the COMPANY’s side will be made using the same means of payment, which the USER has used for the initial transaction.
- b. The COMPANY may withhold the refund of the price of products until the goods are received or until the USER provides evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever occurs first.
- Especially in cases of a refund for products, where cash on delivery has been selected as the payment method, the USER’s refund will be made by deposit of the amount in the USER’s bank account.
- Cost and method of return
The USER shall bear the cost of returning the goods back, using a courier company of his choice. In cases of return of goods from outside the European Union, customs costs may be imposed.
- Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
It is expressly agreed that the USER has no right to withdraw from the contract in the event that he/she has purchased pieces and removed the necessary protective marks and/ or if their form or substance has been substantially changed. In addition to these, there is no right of withdrawal for the products and / or services provided by the relevant legislation (see above).
- Request for exchange (product replacement)
1.It is expressly agreed that the COMPANY will accept product replacement requests only for reasons concerning […] and always subject to availability of stock in the appropriate within a period of fourteen days from the day of the product’s receipt. a. The USER shall be required to complete and send to the e-mail […] the exchange request (product replacement), referring to the product’s codes and the color and / or size or other feature of their choice. Within 48 hours the USER will receive an e-mail if the request was accepted. In this case, the USER undertakes the shipping costs of the products to the COMPANY, which must be sent with the payment voucher and the COMPANY shall return the new product to the USER at its expense via the affiliated courier company.
- The COMPANY provides to the USER the right to replace the products purchased through the online store for reasons concerning the […] not only through the online shop and in physical stores, where the corresponding product codes are available at each physical store. In any case the USER shall furnish the sales receipt to the store to which he goes. In this case the COMPANY recommends to the USER before going to the store for replacement to communicate with the COMPANY and the corresponding store in order to check the availability of products.
- Products must be returned in the condition in which they were received by the USER along with the packaging. Furthermore, for the replacement to be accepted the special markers should not be removed from the clothes (tags) and the sales voucher must be returned.
- Exceptions. It is expressly agreed that the USER has no right to withdraw from the contract in the event that he has purchasedpieces if the necessary protective marks and their labels have been removed and/ or their form or its substance has been substantially changed.
- It is expressly agreed that the USER who wishes to replace the products purchased through this website by any or some other products for reasons not related to the […] and always subject to availability of stock, must follow the withdrawal process from the purchase (as described above) which has been made, return the product as defined above in the relevant section (USER’s Obligations) and then will make a new purchase.
III. Replacement due to actual product defect or lack of guaranteed quality of the product.
- 1. It is expressly agreed that the USER has the right to replace the product or request a money refund etc. according to the relevant provisions regarding the sale of Articles 534 et seq. of the Civil Code, while observing all applicable rules, in case of a defective product or lack of guaranteed feature if it is observed after the COMPANY’s inspection of the returned product, as stated above under D1.12.In this case the costs of returning goods, which will be done by the our affiliated courier company and will be borne by the COMPANY.
- In the case of replacement of defective products the products must be returned in the condition in which they were received by the USER along with their packaging. Further for the replacement to be accepted the special markers should not be removed from the clothes (tags) and the sales voucher must be returned.
- OTHER PROVISIONS
Any modification of these terms shall be made and proved only in writing.
It is expressly agreed that any dispute arising from the application of these terms and in particular the terms of sale, if not solved amicably, shall be governed by the Greek law and the courts of the city of Athens.